HAR EK TEEKA HAI ZAROORI
Being a parent accounts for many decisions about how to take care of the child. From giving a safe environment, good education and a healthy livelihood, you have a 360° view of protecting your little one. However, not all threats to your child’s safety are visible.
Vaccines remain the safest and the most cost-effective protection against various life-threatening diseases. It is vital that the parents are aware of additional immunization against life-threatening diseases that are not currently covered by the government. Apart from the 11 vaccines given by the government, WHO and IAP recommend additional 5 vaccinations to complete the immunization shield around the child.
We have come up with India’s 1st Subsidised EMI-based Vaccination Service for the additional 5 vaccines not covered by the government because “HAR EK TEEKA HAI ZAROORI.” This Subsidised Vaccination Service helps infants and children to complete their timely 11 doses against 5 vaccine-preventable diseases. With the affordable EMI model, the parents can easily avail of the services without having to pay a wholesome amount at a time
WHY SHOULD I VACCINATE MY CHILD?
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Vaccinate Your Child
- Life-saving: Vaccines are proven to save lives. Vaccines are recommended in the early years of life as it counts for a stronger immune system and prevents diseases.
- Prevention Is Better Than Cure: Vaccine-preventable diseases are more serious and their treatment can cost you a fortune. Go the other way, get vaccinated and prevent diseases.
- Need Of The Time: A timely vaccination is obligatory. Without vaccination, a baby is prone to recurrent infections which may also affect the child’s physical and mental development.
- Money-saving: With timely vaccination, your child develops a stronger immune system. This helps him to fight diseases and prevent hospitalisation, ultimately huge savings in hospitalisation expenses.
- Safe To Use: Side effects of vaccination are extremely rare, whereas the chances of protecting the child are extremely high.
WHOM ARE WE REFERRING TO?
- Children of 0 – 9 years of age.
- Children who did not complete all the vaccinations recommended by WHO and IAP.
- Children who missed their age-specific dose but are willing to get the missed jab that is the catch-up dose.
KNOW ABOUT THE DISEASES WE COVER
It is a bacterial infection by Neisseria meningitides. It is an infection of the brain and spinal cord and blood also. The infection can cause death or lifelong disability.
High-grade fever, headache, neck stiffness, confusion, nausea, sensitivity to light, vomiting
Secretions (saliva or spit) from the nose and throat, close contact, sharing a cigarette, lipstick.
Prevention: By vaccine
Dose: above 2 years -1 dose
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by the Hepatitis A virus.
Fever, feeling tired, upset stomach, not feeling hungry, dark urination, pain in the abdomen.
Contaminated food or water, contact with someone who is infected.
Prevention: By vaccine
Dose: 2 doses.
It is a highly contagious viral infection caused by Varicella Zoster. It can be serious and can lead to complications
Blisters like rash, itching, tiredness and fever
Coughing, sneezing, salivation, skin-to-skin contact, mother-to-baby
Prevention: By Vaccine.
Dose: 2 Doses.
Typhoid fever is a bacterial infection caused by Salmonella typhi. Without prompt treatment, it can cause serious complications and can be fatal.
Fever, headache, weakness sweating, body ache, loss of appetite, stomach pain
Spread by: Through contaminated food and water.
Prevention: By vaccine
Dose: TCV –single dose.
Influenza is a viral infection that can be deadly, especially at high risk.e.g.children,old age, pregnancy.
Fever, chills, runny nose, cough, headache, fatigue.
Sneezing, coughing, touching contaminated surfaces.
Babies and children ( 6 months to 9 years of age) who have never had a flu shot will need two doses of vaccination 4 weeks apart. After that every year one dose.
A new version of the vaccine is developed twice a year as the influenza virus rapidly changes.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have evolved from experience to deliver the most cost-effective, safe and easily accessible vaccines.
- We follow WHO standards of cold chain maintenance.
- Effectively designed packages as per your convenience.
- Affordable: India’s 1st ever Subsidized Vaccination Service.
- Near you: Find our Doctor-based vaccination clinic in your neighbourhood.
- Time, money and life-saving.